As a member of AALHE, you have access to a wealth of resources that will help you as an assessment professional.
In addition to the resources below, you will be a part of one of the fastest growing assessment organizations in the world. The networking opportunities are vast throughout the year and the insights shared by you and your colleagues will enrich higher education and provide for future growth and transformation.
Become a Member today!
Annual Conference Benefits
- Members enjoy discounted Conference tickets
- Download Conference presentations, handouts and Programs from 2012 to the most recent conference
Professional Development Benefits
- View past webinars and webinar materials
- Participate in Assessment Groups and Learning Communities and forums led by assessment professionals
- Access nation-wide job bank
- Search Member Directory and maintain your own professional listing. Network and message with other members
- Members are encouraged to participate in an AALHE Committee. Current, active members have an opportunity to be nominated and voted into the Board of Directors
- Include the “AALHE Member” banner in your email signature
Institutional Memberships have additional benefits available!
- Your institution will be featured on our Institutional Members page as an organization that supports assessment for learning and learning improvement
- Your institution may post the AALHE Institutional Organization Member logo on your website
- Five individuals from your institution receive full member benefits including professional development webinars, discussion groups, affinity groups, as well as discounted conference fees and access to the member network of assessment professionals
- Your institution receives an Administrator account and may (re)assign the five full member benefit package to different individuals at any time
- Institutions may post three job openings to the AALHE Career Center and may search the membership database of resumes/CVs (standard cost is $125 per posting)